Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Balls to the wall and 6 week photos...

Hair consult - booked
Posing practice - check
Teeth cleaning - booked
Tanning - booked

39 days out. Holy Crap. I am in a great mood today and the day didn't start off well. I spent the night and morning in the bathroom after eating some bad egg whites. The old saying, when in doubt throw it out, should have been taken into consideration when I made my breakfast yesterday. Yes wasting food is bad, but when the food is bad, throw it out!

The last few nights I have been cooking up some serious meals.  How good does that steak look? I also had about 8 pieces of asparagus that I bbq'd. YUM. See how good eating clean can be!

Today I took my photos and as promised here they are....6 weeks out. I'll continue to post my weekly pictures up until the competition. The reason I take these photos is so that my coach can look at them and adjust my food and cardio accordingly. As of now, my meal plan will stay the same for another few weeks and the only real changes will be to my cardio. Right now I am at 60 minutes 7 days a week but I still have another 4 or 5 pounds I need to loose and I know those last few will be the hardest.

I wasn't feeling myself Sunday or yesterday but I am back. It is weird how up and down my emotions are these days. I'm all over the map. The other day I was doing an overhead press and I wanted to cry just knowing that I was in my last set with only 4 reps to go. I mentally wanted to do them my body was crying on the inside. Those thoughts usually stay in my head. I don't like complaining.

Today I finished an awesome weights session at the Oval and all I have left is my cardio tonight. I even practiced my posing and I really need to work on it but its all about practice, right?

I realized yesterday, when I was doing my weights at 3 with David, that I don't have as much energy as I do when I train weights in the morning. When it comes to cardio it is important to do it whenever you feel like you have the most energy to do it. I find that separately weights and cardio is important when I am doing them on the same day so that my body has time to rest in between. At this point, I don't want to over do it.

Anyways, time to get back to work! I hope you enjoy the pictures :S Balls to the wall!

OH! And I found sugar-free syrup today at Safeway! Tomorrow I am drenching my pancake with 3 delicious TBSP's of syrup. Only 5 g of sugar! HOLLER!

Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat.

Nic Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment