Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I want a cupcake sooooo bad!

Cupcakes here I come. And yes, that box is all for me. Forget the White Spot binge I've been planning for the past 15+ weeks on Sunday morning Jessica and I are going for a nice stroll around Granville Island and after I take her out to the ferry i'll be going and getting myself a cupcake and a tub of soya ice cream. I am pretty sure this will be followed up with a bottle of pepto and a severe food hangover. My dilemma now is what kind of cupcake I want....did I mention the bottle of champ I'll be drinking?

I don't want to think about it too much because I don't want to be disappointed with my choice. I've already checked their website and looked at a few flavours but nothing jumped out at me. I'm saving my feast for Monday night when my coach, and all our trainers are going for dinner in Yaletown. I've also scheduled lunch with Maryia on the Tuesday but we haven't decided on where just yet. So much too eat, so little time before I am back in contest mode again. LA couldn't come quick enough.

I am doing my last show in Toronto in mid June and two days after I'll be heading to LA for work and I can't wait! Skechers knows how to through a party and I plan on enjoying it because the last two trips I've been down for I have been in training mode which involved packing my meals, not drinking and working out in the morning = not fun. This means I'll also get to have my first ever In and Out burger and considering some lady, in US I might add, was crying because they were opening one 5 minutes from her house I have to assume they make a mean burger.

Yesterday I had a complete panic attack after I was advised my suits weren't be-jeweled enough and that my costumes would loose marks which means I'm back to the drawing board and yes, I realize its Tuesday. I lost my *cool* on my way home from my posing practice to the point where I almost couldn't breath. I tried to remain calm, but it didn't work and it left me restless which led to a poor training session today on my part but as always David, as always was to the rescue.

Warning...unfriendly vent....I'm tired of 10 different people telling me 10 different things and always being polite and nodding. From now on, I am going to have to be honest and that might involve dropping an F-bomb. I'm sorry to be harsh, but I am under a lot of pressure because along with this competition, my first one ever, I have to study for my personal training exam that is on Thursday. This is a big undertaking for me because I struggle with MC exams. I realize it was my decision to take on all this but with only 4 days until the competition I can't change the way my body looks or what outfits I'm wearing so the best thing you can do is high-5 me.

After training I needed a big hug and boy did I get one. I really didn't want to let go and just wanted to give in and have a good cry. Yes, I sound like a major loser but my emotions are off the chart. My personal training sessions have turned into therapy over the last month and I feel like I should be paying him double for what I am putting him through. I have no idea how he does it. The only thing that keeps me sane are David and all the people at the Oval. I can't help but be in a good mood when I'm there and it feels like such a good distraction.  I think I might go through withdrawal on Thursday now that my cardio will be done as of tomorrow.

Tonight I am going to go and visit Natalie and see if she has an outfit that I can borrow and then I'll do some more studying and work on altering my suits. Over the next few days I have to start gathering together all the little things I'm going to need as of Friday morning when I head to the hotel. I plan on watching movies and playing Angry Birds thanks to the brilliant suggestion of my friend.

Anyways, I had a lot on my mind and I thought it would be better to get it off my chest so that I could snap out of it and move on! Thanks for letting me vent :)  I hope you are all having a great Tuesday and getting stoked about the Nucks game! I am heading to the Oval now so that I can catch some of it while I am there.

Happy Tuesday!

Eat. Train. High-5 or Hug. Sleep. Repeat.

Nic Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment