Wednesday, April 13, 2011

45 days out! Talk about a hump day.

Today I sported my new workout gear and it helped! I felt like money doing my cardio this morning....I did intervals on the treadmill and then 20 minutes of butt kicking on the stair master.

I also had a lovely lunch with one of my besties, Mariya. It was so nice to feel confident going out and knowing what and how to order. I'm starting to feel like Sally from "When Harry met Sally" when I order. It was also nice to get out and have some girl time. Our schedules are hectic and sometimes its hard to find time to hangout but it is really important to make time. It's was keeps me, well all of us sane.

We went to Cactus Club and I had their Tuna Tataki (with the dressing on the side) and a Bandara Salad (with the dressing on the side). The reason for having all the dressing’s on the side is to keep the calories and sugar down or natural. And yes, I have a picture...Do you even have to ask anymore? Note: Nicole loves taking pictures of food.

Anyways, I had a good meeting with my work peeps and I'm feeling good about everything in that aspect as well. All the aspects in my life right now are good and that is helping me keep a positive attitude and helps keep things in check.

The only thing I am a little worried about is that my back has been quite sore the last two days but I am not sure if it was from go-carting on the weekend of from weights on Monday. Today and tomorrow were scheduled cardio days so it will be good to give it a little bit of a break. Other than that, things are good except I still need some music suggestions. I'm open to anything, I like country...so don't feel bad sending me alternative, rap or whatever. I pretty much like anything!

Here's to being 45 days out as of today! Man, it crunch time! Heck yeah!

Have a great night everyone!

Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat!

Nic



No comments:

Post a Comment