Friday, April 29, 2011

Wired

On Wednesday evening I got my new supplements and yesterday was the first full day of taking them. I didn't really realize how much energy I had until after my afternoon cardio workout. I am usually wiped by this time even after a coffee. Yesterday was a different story and I was wired. This is the jump start I needed for my last 29 days. 29 days! Boo yah. Cardio and weights here I come.

My other challenge yesterday was to wear a sports bra to the gym. Just a sports bra. The whole objective in doing so was to practice feeling comfortable in front of people. It was a lot harder than I thought. As I was driving to the Oval, having a panic attack just thinking about walking into the gym in my green Nike top, I kept telling me that in 1 month I would be on stage in front of 100 times more people. Now is the time to get use to this "comfortable" feeling. I begun my cardio with my sweater shirt on and 2 minutes into it I took a deep breath, unzipped and running in just my sports bra. I actually forgot about the issue in the first place and just went with it. Baby steps, right?

I just made my morning pancakes early so I could eat them before my cardio session and took all my vitamins and now, I wait. T-minus 20 minutes until I'm bouncing through the roof. My sister won't be around this weekend to take my photos because she'll be in Vegas until Tuesday. So you'll just have to wait.

Did you all get up early to watch the royal wedding? I PVR'd it so I could watch it during breakfast but I'm sure it will be on every channel when I go to the gym...It was a very beautiful ceremony. I teared a little, but that's not much of a surprise considering the emotional roller coaster I'm on.

Today is just a cardio day so I am heading there now to check it off my list of things to do. Have a great day and weekend blog followers. Expect a full report on my trip to Superstore with Natalie to buy out the Blue Menu condiment isle.

Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat.

Nic OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment