Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On the road again..zoom zoom

Today I got up early and did a quick workout on the elliptical and packed to be at the airport for 730. My flight lands in Calgary and then Regina where I will be heading directly to the Regina Skechers Store where I will be doing store training for the whole day. I'll be staying in Regina and then heading to Toronto on Thursday morning.
Yesterday was a busy day but good. I managed to make it to the gym early for a workout and did a small whole body circuit and a few laps around the track because I had to take my silly iPhone to the iDoctor. My meal plan hasn't started quite yet, neither has my actual training. I am still waiting for my program to be competed and in the mean time I am just focusing on eating clean. I worked, did laundry and followed up on some emails to get in a good nights sleep.
Last night I also went for a walk with my friend Cassidy and saw her new place and its awesome. Cassidy, her boyfriend Cam and I all talked business and there is lots of exciting things in the work so stay tuned. her house is just down the street from me so I can just ride my bike down and back which is really handy. We even did some recon work on a boot camp that she use to attend and it looked intense. I'd love to do something like that.
Anyways, today is going to be a good day and i'll fill you all in later. Have a great Wednesady everyone.

Yours in health and fitness,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment