Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Deadlifts were what the doctor ordered.

It's exactly what I needed, an early morning workout to get my mind back on track. I got up this morning (Sunday) made my regular meal plan breakfast and left for the gym. I focussed on weights today since I would have the whole week to do cardio. I did back and cheat today and warmed up with a set of deadlifts and I feel like that's what the doctor ordered. A switch went off in my body and mind and I am ready to ease back into training.

The one thing I am worried about right now is this annoying pain I've had in my left shoulder for almost 3 weeks now. Another thing is that I'm on the hunt for a new trainer. I can gp back to my original trainer, Pepe or try someone new. The only reason I want a trainer is for a weekly ass kicking, the rest I am confident I can do on my own. I'm excited to get back on the road because it's a challenge and I'm always up for a challenge. The challenge will be finding gyms and making time to train or do cardio everyday while I'm gone. I prepped all my food for the week and just need to weigh it into baggies.

Thats all for now, yours in health and fitness.

Nic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment