Friday, November 11, 2011

It's TANNING TIME!!! 1 more sleep people!!!!

I had a great sleep last night and a final "pose off", as my boyfriend calls it, last night at l'Oval. Today I got up and felt great minus the fact that my mouth is now drier than the Sahara. So I guess that is the answer to my question. My mouth is drier that the Sahara dessert. Anyways, my mom got up with me this morning and helped me get my first two cost of ProTan on and the color is looking good. I had a lot to prep last night because with a tan it makes it hard to touch things so I did my laundry and put old sheets on my bed for tonight and tomorrow so I wouldn't get tan on my bed.

People don't realize how much prep work goes into today and tomorrow in order to get ready. You have to make sure you pack all your food for the competition along with a survival kit, heels, suit, cushion, book, things to do in between shows, an extra pair of heels...etc. This all has to get packed into a rollie and cooler because you don't want any bags with straps as it can rub on your tan which takes time to apply in the first place.  ahhhhh...

It's almost time for me to leave for the athletes meeting and I get to start carbing up on CHOCOLATE CARMEL RICE CAKES to help me fill out a little because I'm looking a little skinny. You have no idea how excited I am about this or maybe the all caps gave it away...Anyways after the athletes meeting I plan on going to bed early so I can be Fresh, my new favorite word, for tomorrow. Jordan is coming at 6 am to do my makeup which is one thing I don't ever worry about because she is AMAZING also well deserving of all caps. Tomorrow will start at 5 am with a small cup of black coffee and hot rollers. I have to be ready and in New West by 8:30 to get a good spot back stage. This is crucial because there are a lot of competitors and you want to have a good set up because you are there all day.

There isn't much to do today except rest, relax and Remember! Enjoy your Friday people!

Snooki is in da house and I just "did" my nails and gurllll, they be lookin' pretty :)

Nic out!

No comments:

Post a Comment